Wednesday 26 December 2012

Dear Cookie


Dear Cookie,


I am writing to let you know that I have decided to keep your human.  You have done a good job training him (he gives the most excellent belly rubs) but now it is time for him to be re-homed with a dog who is will truly appreciate his finer qualities, a handsome Anglo-Hispanic dog like me.

I have already decided which photo we will use for next year's Christmas card, this one is rather fetching, no?
You can keep the female human, but this one will be moving to Southern California with me shortly.
I cannot keep the smug grin off my face.

Sincerely,
Joaquin (Jack)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post. You must have gotten a real charge out of the lights in the photos below. Over the top, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I was shocked to find that the OTT lighting displays here are not as bad as the ones we see in Ireland!

      Delete

I love comments - I may not reply to them all, but I surely read them all!

Apologies for introducing Comment Moderation, but I've been getting some strange hits recently and I want to reserve the right to control what gets posted here.